Upon registering, you'll be sent a link to submit & vote on potential questions.
Q&A with Nitin Gaur, Director, IBM Blockchain
Would you like to learn from Nitin - selected to serve the mission of building a “blockchain for enterprise” practice with client-facing responsibilities and tasked with building a new business built around industry disruption and disintermediation?
Nitin will be joining us
to share his experiences and answer your enterprise blockchain questions.
Ask Blockchain community leaders and competing service providers about;
The Blockchain Five W's:
- Who's working on Blockchain?
- What are they doing?
- Where are they at in development?
- When do they expect to be in production?
- Why should I start now?
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to learn about the new Blockchain era and what changes it can bring about
- Anyone who thinks they need Bitcoins to run a Blockchain project
- Startups and developers wondering which technologies to focus their efforts on
- Enterprises with questions about pragmatic Blockchain use cases, their value propositions and timeframes
What's on the Agenda
- 08:15 am: Check-in: Settle in with some coffee & something to eat
- 08:30 am: Introduce yourself, pitch your business & your interests
- 09:00 am: Q&A with Nitin
- 10:00 am: Networking: Analog socializing as in human-to-human interaction
- 10:30 am: Hard-stop