Upon registering, you'll be sent a link to submit & vote on potential questions.
Special Blockchain & ICO Edition
We'll provide a brief description of Blockchain, or, Distributed Ledger Technologies with a focus on emerging business models enabled by crypto-economies. We'll also discuss Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), or, Token Distribution Events (TDEs).
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to learn about the new Blockchain era and what changes it can bring about
- Anyone who wants to learn about Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), or, Token Distribution Events (TDEs)
- Anyone who has any questions about pragmatic Blockchain business models, technologies, architecture and perhaps most importantly, its legalities & governance of ICOs
What's on the Agenda
- 08:15 am: Check-in: Settle in with some coffee & something to eat
- 08:30 am: Introduce yourself, pitch your business & your interests
- 09:00 am: Blockchain Roundtable Discussion
- 10:00 am: Networking: Analog socializing as in human-to-human interaction
- 10:30 am: Hard-stop